THIN[GK]ATHON – Precision Metrology in Global Manufacturing – ZEISS Digital Innovation
„There are no limits to ideas” – At the Thin[gk]athon powered by Smart Systems Hub, you can expect 3 days of creative conception and coding in a team. Take on the challenge and show what you’ve got!
Challenge Owner: ZEISS Digital Innovation
14 March to 16 March 2023
Location: HTW Dresden, Friedrich-List-Platz 1
info & registration: https://bit.ly/thingkZEISS
As challenge owner, ZEISS Digital Innovation is looking for ways to systematically analyze and minimize the influence of environmental conditions on Industrie 4.0 measuring stations. Different measuring stations of precision metrology, known reference parts from production as well as evaluation software and IT infrastructure will be made available on site for processing. Professional, technical and methodological support is guaranteed.
14.03. – 16.03.2023
X-Lab of the HTW Dresden, Friedrich-List-Platz 1, 01069 Dresden, 9th floor
The event thrives on collaboration in interdisciplinary teams. We are looking for software developers (cloud), production engineers, mathematicians, data scientists, measurement engineers, industrial engineers, QA enthusiasts, IIoT experts, curious people and creative method thinkers.
You are ready for:
- building a prototype for a real industry challenge.
- three days of hacking in a team including methodological, technical and professional coaching.
- prize money for the best solutions 1.000€, 600€, 400€ as donation to a non-profit organisation
- access to technologies, companies and experts, lots of fun, ideas, creativity, attention to detail and energetic teamwork?
Secure your place now, as a team or individually: students, professionals, self-employed people, creative minds.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
There are no limits to your ideas. The experimental set-up (hardware, software, data) is ready, as are the technology experts, professional access and methodological support throughout the days. Last but not least, full catering and an active social programme. Show what you can do, expand your network, tinker with real problems, come into contact with new technologies and experience methodical training on rapid prototyping and professional presentation of results.
A development environment with access to data and software platform is ready for you.
- Real industrial challenge with room for creativity
- Set up three measuring stations on site to generate live data.
- Accompaniment by coaches and technical & professional experts
- Awarding of the solutions by a jury of experts
- Free participation incl. food and drinks
- 3 days of hacking in a team
- Idea development by means of “design thinking
- lots of opportunities to learn new things.
WHAT YOU NEED
- a WLAN-enabled laptop with a programming environment of your choice
- 3 days availability for the space to think, develop, have fun
- a creative and open-minded mindset
- a desire for technological challenges.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!